The A.R.C. Europe, Anti-Radicalisation Centres’ Working Clusters handle the following fields of attention:
- International Directory of Counter-Extremism Organisations (IDCEO)
- Prevention of Violent Extremism (PVE) and Peace in Society
- Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) Through Soft Conflict Resolution
- Deradicalisation and Sustainability in Europe
- Stabilisation and Cultural Grounding of Global Societies
The IDCEO is a database, or list of resources such as links and websites of organisations, Twitter accounts and journals relating to the prevention of violent extremism, counter-radicalisation, and deradicalisation. For listings of the IDCEO, please click on the uppermost menue entries on this site.
For contributions in the last four fields, please see the ‘Latest Contributions’ menue entries on this website.
Should you be interested in signing up, please get in touch by sending a message by PM via the following profile, which is that of our Coordinator: http://bit.ly/2wcxcLQ
Or if you prefer the classical venue, write us a letter.